How to use content for B2B social sellingHow to use content for B2B social selling https://www.seopro.ae/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/b-03.jpg 770 450 seopro-admin seopro-admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/2c54abcbb9a6527fc69ef74bb3616212?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- no comments
Now a day’s businesses’ considerable revenue depends on the digital presence and wellbeing. Here ‘wellbeing’ basically means reviews shared by prior purchasers. Making a website is not a big deal, your marketing smartness reflects from your content where you actually need to put all the efforts. It should be appealing in the first place that your potential customers are compelled to read or go through it, then the information that it holds should be valuable and relevant i.e. it should meet the need criteria of your targeted audience. After making a perfect content according to the audience and your business, you then expect that your product will be easily sold. But in this process you omit some really important steps which are social selling and B2B social selling.
What is Social selling and B2B social selling?
Social selling is a sales technique which uses social media, like Twitter, Instagram etc, to increase their leads (i.e. customers) and also answer their queries. According to a survey conducted on LinkedIn, 78% of social sellers outsell their competitors, which mean that their revenue was also much more higher than their competitors. B2B stands for Business to Business, precisely, B2B social selling is primarily a way to connect with your potential customers or vendors for satisfying your future business related needs.
For example, a clothing brand might need electronic vendors, so it posts on any of its social media accounts asking about such sellers and a sales person of an electronic seller comes across it. Here the sales person will not work as a stereotypical sale person, in fact he will ask about their needs and tell about his company. This conversation between a potential customer and a vendor is actually a B2B social selling process.
Is B2B social selling about branding and advertising?
No! B2B social selling is like surveying the market and getting to know all the vendors and then selecting one for long business projects.
How can I use content for B2B social selling?
The word ‘content‘covers various materials that make your social media account aesthetic and informative. Entrepreneurs should really understand the importance of content if they want to succeed plus they should also know how to use content in a ways that’s worth attending to. Here is the list of ways that can be beneficial for B2B social selling;
- Share Your Knowledge; Create content that shows you know and it is your area of expertise. For example writing a blog, posting videos or pictures that manifests that you have the team of experts and host a webinar to spread awareness about who you are and what are your competencies. All these tactics are used to show that you have the best product and it is your knowledge that makes it the best. If you would wait for the opportunities or customers to come to you and then you praise your product then you will end up selling one product when you could sell ten, these sales techniques have now rusted.
- Make Content Exclusive; Your content should stand out from your competitors. An exclusive content requires your marketing and sales department to work side by side as the marketing department has the quirkiest ideas while your sales know your customers the best. Making an exclusive content will grab your customers’ attention while they are in search of vendors.
- Choose Your Platform Wisely; Your targeted audiences make a difference to the kind of social media account you choose to sell your product. For B2B social selling businesses usually use platforms like Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Make Effective Content; Your content should be more like a conversation with your customer as it is important that your targeted prospects understand your language and the kind of content shared. For example if your customers are more interested in numbers then it is better that you share content that includes statistics or if your customers are interested in the news about you or your achievements then you should share almost everything about it. Sharing blog posts when your customers are interested in numbers will cause you loss.
- Hash Tags are the Saviors; Mostly people on social media use hash tags to find something they need, so will your customers. With almost all of your posts on social media try to use the hash tags that go with your business domain this way your customers will know about your if they did not.
In B2B social selling we need to understand that every click and all types of content is an opportunity and losing more than one will mean your content had some lacking. You also need to ingrain the fact that more than one brain will get you the best results so get as many geniuses as possible.
Leave a Reply